COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. We may collect various information if you seek to place a booking for service to use on the Site. The user full name and his/her display picture can be publicly displayed on the website. Depending on what profile and what services they are seeking, Incture can ask for more information relating to address, billing information, certificates, past employment information etc. Incture can use technologies such as cookies, clear gifs, log files, and flash cookies for several purposes, including to help understand how you interact with our site and services, in order to provide a better experience. We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your name, email address, contact number, or display picture.
USAGE OF INFORMATION:
- We use the information to contact you: We may use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We may use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest or campaign.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, and or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We may send you information about special promotions or offers. We may also inform you about new features or products. These may be our own offers or products or services, or third-party offers or products or services we think you may find interesting and of value to your business.
Incture is a community. We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces, such as Forums and Teams. Please use sensibility and good judgment when posting in these community spaces or sharing your personal information with others on Incture. Be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
SHARING AND DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
CONDITIONS OF USE:
Licensee does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus-free. Licensee will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: email@example.com
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY:
Incture.in is a property of Incture Private Limited Incture Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Salarpuria Aura, 3rd Floor, A-Block, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Outer Ring, Road, Bangalore 560103, Karnataka, India.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.