A Note from Our CEO
How Incture is Responding to COVID-19
We would like you to know that we are vigilantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation around the clock, and have put up extraordinary precautions in place to ensure the health and safety of all our employees, associates, customers and partners across the globe. We would like to assure you of our commitment to business continuity in the light of extraordinary travel restrictions and social distancing norms. Below are some of the measures we have taken.
- Business Continuity Plan – We have implemented a comprehensive organization-wide business continuity plan to ensure that we continue to fulfill our existing commitments to your organization. We have in fact also made provisions to go beyond our service and delivery commitments in case you require us to do so in current times.
- Work From Home & Social Distancing – With our highly distributed global workforce and many of our employees working remotely, this shift has been relatively smooth, and we continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Business Travel – We have curtailed all business travel and participation at events and workshops with immediate effect, and we have asked all the team members to focus addressing customer priorities while ensuring business continuity.
- Delivery Centers in Bangalore & North America – Currently the 2 delivery centers in Bangalore (India) are functioning, while we continue to encourage employees and associates to work from home. Our delivery centers in US & Canada has been closed and all employees in North America are working from home.
- Policies and Controls – We have put adequate measures to ensure remote work is secure. All our team members have access to the tools they need to work remotely, and we continue to implement best practices for remote working across teams.
- Additional Delivery Governance – We have created a COVID-19 taskforce to implement additional governance of all our service and delivery commitments.
Should you have any queries regarding our Business Continuity Plan, please contact your Incture representative. The escalation points for all the programs will remain the same. Additionally, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to our leadership team, in case you need additional support, or want to know more about our readiness to be with you and your teams in these difficult times.
I want to thank you for placing your trust in Incture, and we remain a close-knit customer-centric organization committed to our customers’ success.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, organizations, and governments around the world who are on the front-line working to contain the spread of Covid19.
Best wishes for your health and safety.
Founder & CEO