Supplier Onboarding Portal for an Agribusiness Conglomerate in South East Asia
About the Customer
The customer is one of the leading integrated palm oil plantation companies in the world. One of its main subsidiaries was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992. With a large scale and integrated nature of their palm oil operations allow the customer to promote efficiency, productivity, quality, and sustainable growth across the entire value chain. The customer is committed to being the leader in sustainable palm oil production by adopting best industry practices and standards, managing the environment responsibly, creating employment, and empowering the communities.
The agribusiness and food company was engaging with multiple suppliers across geographies following manual process of supplier onboarding — which was time consuming and complex. Without a clear system in place to onboard and develop new supplier partnerships, the company was facing a risk of losing valuable business. Lack of visibility to data across multiple internal teams and suppliers triggered process inefficiencies and data inconsistencies.
- Development supplier onboarding portal using SAPUI5, for self-registration
- Provision for uploading documents by suppliers
- Verification, compliance and risk assessment, approval and creation of supplier master data
- Digitized platform for supplier self-registration
- End-to-end visibility of supplier onboarding process through a single portal
- Data integrity of supplier records with periodic verification
- Improved efficiency and risk mitigation
- Strong buyer-supplier communication