Title: Empower Business with Superior Data Insights
Date: 10 November 2020 | Tuesday
Time: 11 am – 12 pm (SEA – GMT +8)
Speakers: Wes Thomson – SAP and Nitin Mathur – Incture
Join the webinar to learn more about how to leverage SAP Data Warehouse Cloud to make confident business decisions based on fast and intuitive access to data with interesting use cases.
1. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Overview and Product Roadmap
– Wes Thomson, SAP
2. Empower Business with Superior Data Insights
- Possible Data Warehouse Cloud scenarios for different industries or LoBs
- Key use cases from the Incture team
- Benefits of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and Incture’s SAP Data Warehouse Cloud starter pack
– Nitin Mathur, Incture Technologies
Cloud Data Warehousing has recently emerged as an alternative to on-premise data warehousing solutions. SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is an out-of-the-box enterprise-ready data warehouse solution that brings people and information together.
- Fits into your Enterprise Data & Analytics Strategy
- Deliver true agility, flexibility and self-service in Analytics for your Lines of Business or Industry
- Modernize your legacy BW (<7.5 ) and identify data-driven use cases for process improvement and innovation
For more information on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, visit this link.
Incture delivers digital solutions including Cherrywork® intelligent digital applications and systems, with speed and at scale to address its customers’ complex business challenges and opportunities. Incture is one of the largest providers of digital applications and technology solutions on SAP® Cloud Platform, SAP® Analytics Cloud, and SAP® Business Technology Platform. Headquartered in Bangalore, India with offices in North America, Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, Incture currently serves more than 90 customers globally.