Apply for this position
Area of Expertise
Atleast 3 years of experience in People Management, Experience in handling a team of 3 – 4 professionals, Master’s degree with 8 + years of recruitment experience
Lead – Talent Acquisition
Role & Responsibilities:
- As Global Talent Strategy Lead at Incture you will analyze, define and refine strategies related to the supply and demand of talent.
- This position will work with multiple stakeholders to monitor business demand and strengthen supply pipeline to fill the skill gaps.
- This role offers a challenging work environment to manage both TA function and play an active role in supporting firm’s talent needs. ·
- Develop, implement and execute Talent Acquisition strategy in line with business priorities
- Work in collaboration with the leadership and implement workforce plans across competency and project delivery units to align with short and long term business objectives.
- Manage various complex operations that support our global recruitment
- Lead a team of experienced, high performing recruiters, resourcing executives/managers to create a culture of inspiration, empowerment and inclusion
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization, developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure team productivity and program ROI.
- Own and improve the recruiting process and tool to drive higher conversion rates and a superior candidate experience
- Providing expertise in Competitive information, Market insights, Talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs to assist in developing Company’s growth plans and forecasting
- Strong integration partner between Talent Acquisition and Resource Management Group
- Responsible for end to end internal staffing/resource management for all the accounts