- The primary responsibility of this role will be focusing on development and support activities including designing, developing, testing, implementing, and documenting technical objects.
- To work on the assigned backlogs and deliver on time. Maintain scope, quality and deliver tasks to completion.
- Process ABAP programming requirements, which include: Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, and Form.
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, business analysts, and key business resources.
- Should have extensively worked on OO AABAP, CDS views, BOPF and ODATA. Experience into S/4 Hana is good to have.
Senior Consultant – ABAP
Job Category: Senior Consultant - ABAP
Job Location: Bangalore
Area of Expertise: ABAP on HANA BOFF CDS Views ODATA OOPS
Qualification: BE/BTech or MCA
Experience: 5-8 years