- Understanding business strategies and promoting the effective implementation of HR strategies in business units
- Responsible for all HR Activities / managing the employee Life Cycle for the Business Unit HR, which includes and not limited to Employee Engagement, Performance Management, L&D, Employee Relations, etc.
- Serve as a consultant to the Business Unit on human-resource-related issues with good stakeholder management capabilities.
- Depending on the business situation act as an employee champion and change agent
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Align Business priorities with HR Initiatives and drive the same in the BU
- Bachelor’s degree in business/communications, or related field. 3 to 5 years of experience in HR operations with deep technical knowledge and experience of compensation and benefits
Associate Manager – Talent Management
Job Category: Associate Manager - Talent Management
Job Location: Bangalore
Area of Expertise: Talent Management
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in business/communications/or related field
Experience: 3-5 years