Enable digital literacy, bridge the digital divide and facilitate the adoption of technology-based learnings in education and equip rural youth with skills, tools, and capabilities that the new global economy demands. Our focus will be on making technology central to enabling sustainable changes in rural communities. One of the key components of our program will be aligned to the Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM).
- Facilitate inclusive growth by providing free basic computer knowledge to members of the community
- Create help desks in the premises of Community Computer Centre to impart digital knowledge.
- Use of technology to enable universal access and equitable learning outcomes for children and rural youth -Incture to act the enabling arm.
- Enhance quality of education provided through the usage of technology and creation of digital library
- Capacity building of teachers
- Different levels of computer courses for skills building.
- Creating a source for sustainable livelihood generation.
- Developing a skilled force.
- Creation of common service centres for public internet access program
Heritage trees are an integral and valuable part of our natural and cultural landscape and are often among the oldest living objects in the country. These trees are often all that remains as a legacy of some of our most historic landscapes. They have survived because of their botanical value, aesthetic appeal, because of their ecological significance, or simply because they are hidden away from human interference. Many heritage trees are endangered today for various reasons such as neglect, lack of knowledge on conservation, or threats from increasing urban development. Existing legal measures aimed at conserving trees of heritage interest are grossly inadequate. In order to strengthen the case, BET’s team has been taking legal recourse to ensure the protection of all life forms within forest areas through the protection of trees.
The Green Schools Program’s objective is to inspire students to move beyond theories and textbooks and concentrate solely on ‘doing’ It is an environmental extra-curriculum program directed to subtly sensitizing students toward fellow inhabitants of our planet and to the environment through hands-on and thought-provoking activities. The Sustainable Green School Model is about a school with green backyard orchards, agroforestry, vegetable and kitchen gardens, a herbal garden, a school that’s clean and green, a school that promotes environmental conversations, protection, and green extra curriculum projects and activities. A green school may also create its own alternate green energy (i.e. solar energy).
Community Computer Centre
Curriculum Development & Skill Development
Inchara Education Beneficiary
We are glad to partner with Sant Singaji Educational Society (SSES) to bridge the digital divide and create social and economic transformation in the Gondwana area of Madhya Pradesh.