Enable digital literacy, bridge digital divide and facilitate the adoption of technology-based learnings in education and equip rural youth with skills, tools and capabilities that the new global economy demands. Our focus will be on making technology central to enabling sustainable changes in the rural communities. One of the key components of our program will be aligned to the Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM)
To set up Community Computer Centres in education institutions in aspirational districts and/or rural areas (chosen by Inchara) having adequate infrastructure in place and in need for digital enablement.
Curriculum & Skill Development at Community Computer Center
- Facilitate inclusive growth by providing free basic computer knowledge to members of the community
- Create help desks in the premises of Community Computer Centre to impart digital knowledge.
- Use of technology to enable universal access and equitable learning outcomes for children and rural youth -Incture to act the enabling arm.
- Enhance quality of education provided through the usage of technology and creation of digital library
- Capacity building of teachers
- Different levels of computer courses for skills building.
- Creating a source for sustainable livelihood generation.
- Developing a skilled force.
- Creation of common service centres for public internet access program