Engaged Workforce. Increased Productivity.
Fragmented user experiences and confusing interfaces can reduce productivity, diminish job satisfaction, decrease the usability of the applications leading to costly rework, and increased training expenses. Adopting a UX first approach helps overcome these challenges by modernizing the existing legacy applications without moving the entire system to the cloud and facilitating the organization in retaining and extending their initial HR application investments.
Cherrywork® Human Experience Management (HXM) Modernization offers customers who are using on-premise HR applications, the ability to enhance their existing investment with benefits of a cloud-like consumer-grade UX, with mobile capabilities and intuitive interface without moving the entire system to the cloud. UX Modernization solution not only focuses on the user experience but also increases responsiveness, efficiency, and accessibility of the applications.
Delivering superior employee experience
- Increased responsiveness, efficiency, and accessibility of all HR systems by delivering superior user experience with a single UI to access all functions
- Reduced training cost with intuitive UX following Human Factors Engineering (HFE) principles
- Robust security with SMS based Two-Factor Authentication
Driving a step-change in productivity
- Reduction in processing time up to ~80%
- Intended actions completed in as few as ‘3 clicks’
- Bulk approval for managers in as few as ‘2 clicks’ using Cherrywork® WorkBox
Enhancing employee engagement
- Increase in user adoption ~40% with personalized dashboards, natural language interfaces, and automated workflows
- Ease of use and greater user satisfaction with intelligent process automation with chatbots
Reduced training cost by providing intuitive UX following Human Factors Engineering (HFE) principles, for a leading Indian food products company.
Enhanced Employee Experience & reduced processing time by ~80%, transaction complete in 3 clicks and ~2 secs, for a large Public Sector Bank in India
Enhanced engagement with workforce, increase in user adoption by ~35-40% by providing personalized dashboards, for a Qatar based Government Organization